Friday, September 25, 2015

The Air He Breathes release day blitz!!




Title: The Air He Breathes
Author: Romance Elements #1
Cover Design: Brittainy C. Cherry
Genre: Romance
 Release Date: September 25, 2015



Blurb

I was warned about Tristan Cole.

“Stay away from him,” people said.
“He’s cruel.”
“He’s cold.”
“He’s damaged.”

It’s easy to judge a man because of his past. To look at Tristan and see a monster.

But I couldn’t do that. I had to accept the wreckage that lived inside of him because it also lived inside of me.

We were both empty.
We were both looking for something else. Something more.
We both wanted to put together the shattered pieces of our yesterdays.

Then perhaps we could finally remember how to breathe.








My more than 5 star review of The Air He Breathes

When Brittainy Cherry writes, its like she has a window into the soul of her readers. She just open it right up, lets the breeze in, and whisks us away on an emotional journey that can only be described as life changing. Sometimes when I read, I read the mindless. I read the stories that don’t require much thought. It’s the typical love story. And not that those are bad, in any way- but sometimes you read a story that hits you hard, and you start to examine your life and everything around you and do the what ifs? What if this really happened to me? How could I move on? How would I survive, and the main characters in this story- are thrust into that situation.

One of my favorite heroines this year, Liz, is such a strong female role model. Left alone with a daughter after her husband loses his life- she dreads coming back to the house they called home. She moves in with her mother, but her mother seems to be a lost soul- and eventually Elizabeth decides coming back home to face reality is her only other option. She goes back to a town that whispers about her. Assuming things about her, and what she is doing. When she looks at Emma her daughter, she knows it is all worth it. Until she runs over a dog- and her life is forever changed by a man named Tristan.

I mean my GOD what a book boyfriend we have in Tristan Cole. He is the epitome of broken. Coming off of a brutal loss, Tristan is of the mindset push your friends away, and your enemies even farther. He wants nothing to do with anyone, and he is perfectly fine being that way. When you understand what has happened to him, you will get why he is the way he is.


This book touched me in a way that changed me. My eyes were leaking all over the place, because of the words that Brittainy Cherry gave life. She gave them meaning, and purpose. And I am changed, for good. She wrecked me, utterly destroyed my heart- but that wasn’t even enough- she pulverized my emotions. But they BEST thing about Brittainy is that she healed me, she made me whole- and she took back everything she did to me that was bad, and made me feel good, great even. She has that power. She is the controller of your emotions when you read this book. When her characters are sad, you feel their pain. When they are happy, you laugh with them. And when they are so overwhelmed with emotion they break down, you want to hug the shit out of them and make it all better. I am a better person for reading this book; I am in love with not only Brittainy’s writing, but her as a person. SO genuine, and so real- just like her books. Thank you a million times over my love, for gifting me these characters. I will be forever grateful!







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment