Monday, November 2, 2015

SURPRISE from Emma Hart!!







Blind dates are the work of the devil…
I’m a serial-one nighter, and my best friend is my inner slut.
He’s temptation personified, and his best friend is definitely his cock.
Carter Hughes gave me a taste of my own medicine. He wham, bam, thank you ma’amed me into oblivion, and I hell yes, oh God, right there’d him into paradise.
I thought that would be the end—until my mother’s double booking for a consultation winds me right back up at the place I swore I’d never go again. Now I’m fighting for an interior design contract I don’t even want... Just to make a point.
If I get it, the date won’t be the devil.
Carter Hughes will be.


(Disclaimer: BLIND DATE was originally published as a short story in the ONE anthology. It has now been expanded into a longish novella, approx. 47k words.)​















By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.

Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.






No comments:

Post a Comment