Monday, November 30, 2015

Letters Written in White release and review!!

Banner LWIW Cover
Title: Letters Written In White 
Author: Kathryn Perez 
Genre: Magical Realism 
Book Blitz: November 30 - December 2 
Release Date: November 30, 2015 
Hosted by: S.B.B. Promotions

add-to-goodreads-button

Synopsis Logo

I’m dead.
I’m cold and alone and I’m dead. There’s no air in my lungs. My chest is as cold and hollow as a cave on a snow-capped mountain side. My heart no longer beats there. Frigid winds whistle through my ribs and the sadness inside me weeps like my favorite tree.
Days ago, I met with death face to face. The mirror, our meeting place. My two darkened green eyes stared deeply into hers. I tilted my head to the side. She did too.
“It’s time,” I whispered.
“It’s time,” she whispered.
And with that I turned away from her, the woman in the mirror who knew all of my secrets and all of my pain. I walked away from her and yet we’d never been closer than we were in that moment. The inner struggle was over. No more arguing with the woman in the mirror. No more arguing with myself. The choice was made. She was the victor. Or was I?
That was the day Riah Winter died.

Buy Links

amazon-logo-80x80apple ibooks 80x80Kobo buy 80x80BN-LOGO-80x80

Excerpt Logo

Excerpt 2 Excerpt




My 5 Star review of Letters Written in White
I love Kathryn Perez, she does a fantastic job of submerging the reader into her world. Whether it be something Dark like Therapy or Letters Written in White- or something sexy like the Sex Unlimited Series, including Foreplay Unlimited. I am with her 100% of the time, and i am never disappointed when i read a book of hers. I know there will be good editing, no plot holes, and character development. 

I wasn't prepared to feel so deeply for a story. Even more so than Therapy, LWiW touched me, to my very core- and I don't think I will ever be able to rid my soul of this piece of literature. It was one of those books that just stuck with me. Stuck with me through the night. And Kathryn was right. I am Riah, Riah is me. I have suffered from depression- and this story really resonated with me. 

Riah is depressed- but so much so, that living doesn't seem to be in the cards for her any more. She just can't get it together- and no one seems to get how she is feeling. Her husband Grayson is trying, he really is, but he doesn't get it. And if we are being honest- Riah doesn't know how she feels, or even understand it. I can totally see where she is coming from. 

You can't unread these words, once you do- they will forever been ingrained into your soul. Please read this book- it will open your mind to mental illness and make you aware our lives are not a joke and mental illness is real!


Teasers logo

Teaser 2 
  Teaser 4 Teaser
Author Bio Logo
Kathryn Perez

Kathryn lives in her small East Texas hometown with her family. She 's a music infused writer and self-proclaimed book junkie. When she isn't listening to music, writing or reading you'll probably find her watching her favorite sport, UFC.
Kathryn is also an anti-bullying advocate and avid supporter of mental-illness and suicide awareness.

Author Links

   facebook copy  instagram  twitter  wordpress png copy

~ HOSTED BY ~


SBB Promotions LOGO Small Trans

No comments:

Post a Comment